Specific skills

Applications for residence and work permits

Our firm has extensive experience in the procedures for obtaining residence and work permits from the Employment Service and the Population Service.

Online advertisement for short-term gainful activities

The “ALCP” between Switzerland and the EU liberalises the provision of cross-border services up to 90 effective working days per calendar year (for posted workers and self-employed service providers). Such gainful activity is only subject to a reporting obligation.

Our Firm assists you in the announcement of posted workers.


  • Obtaining work permits for employees of a company relocating to Switzerland
  • Obtaining residence permits for pensioners
  • Assistance in naturalisation procedures
  • Assistance with the registration procedure for short-term gainful activities